Our Turbo Shot injection combines lipotropic agents (Choline, Methionine, Inositol) as well as Chromium + Carnitine with a highly absorbable form of Vitamin B12 called Methylcobalamin + Vitamin B complex (B2, B3 and B5).
Lipotropics are nutrients that help export fat from the liver. Once that fat is exported, lipotropics also aid in burning it.
By definition, a Lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat (Lipo = fat, tropic = stimulate) within the liver. Lipotropic nutrients are a class of agents that play important roles in the body’s use of fat. These compounds enhance the liver and gallbladder’s role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up metabolism of fat and its removal. Your liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from your body, so if it is healthier, it will work better for you.
The key to these shots are essential amino acids, minerals and vitamins that aid the body in fat metabolism and energy production.
$30 for 1 or 4 for $90 (Buy 3 get 1 Free)
Turbo Shot can be given as often as desired up to once weekly.
aNu Aesthetics™ and Optimal Wellness offers a weekly Turbo Shot that:
- Detoxifies the Body
- Augments Red Blood Cell Production
- Helps Regulate Sleep, Mood and Appetite Cycles
- Boosts Immune System
- Enhances Metabolism to Promote Natural Weight Loss
- Stimulates Fat Burning
- Assists Weight Loss Goals
- Provides Natural Energy Boost
- Aids in the utilization of fats in the body and supports weight loss.
- Necessary for fat metabolism.
- Prevents deposition of excess fat.
- Removes excess fat from the liver.
- Helps prevent fatigue.
Methionine (essential amino acid)
- Increases metabolism.
- Plays a critical role in defending against toxic compounds.
Aids methionine and choline with the facilitation of weight loss by redistributing body fat form the breaking down or emulsifying of fats.
Carnitine (essential amino acid)
- Burns fat for energy.
- Required for energy and fat metabolism.
- Slows mitochondrial decay, which is believed to be associated with the aging process and cognitive related disease such as Alzheimer’s.
- Vital in regulating carbohydrate metabolism and blood sugar stabilization which is critical in those with metabolic syndrome or diabetes
- Required for fat metabolism.
- Supports insulin sensitivity.
- Has been shown to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and mildly increases good cholesterol (HDL).
- Essential for helping to form new, healthy cells in the body.
- It is known as the ‘energy vitamin’ and helps prevent fatigue.
- Increases energy and aids in fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Has been shown to surpress appetite while it stimulates the utilization of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in the body.
Vitamin B complex
- B2 – Riboflavin: Oxidizes carbohydrates and amino acids.
- B3 – Niacin: Oxidizes carbohydrates.
- B5 – Pantothenic Acid: Releases energy from carbohydrates and aids in metabolism of fatty acids.