Have you ever asked yourself, “I’m eating healthy and working out, why am I not seeing results?” Or, “This particular weight loss plan worked for me 5 or 10 years ago, but now the scale won’t move!” Or, “I’m eating and exercising the same way I always have, so why do I keep gaining weight?”
When most of us think about weight loss many of us just think, calories in, calories out. However, most of us know that we are much more complex than that. There are so many underlying factors that could be contributing to your weight gain or your inability to lose weight.
Factors such as hormonal imbalances including:
- Thyroid issues
- Insulin resistance
- Those who have struggled with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or fertility issues
- It may be symptoms of perimenopause, which can begin years before menopause
- Low testosterone
- Adrenal fatigue
- Elevated Cortisol levels
- Underlying vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- GI issues
All of these can play a role in your inability to lose weight.
At aNu we believe on treating the whole patient. We begin with a thorough medical, nutritional, and lifestyle evaluation. Based on your consultation and combined with a comprehensive lab analysis, we can develop an individualized weight loss plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
Whether you have 10lbs or 100lbs to lose, we have a wide variety of options to help you become successful at losing weight as well as maintaining your weight loss.
Our Medical Weight Loss options include but are not limited to:
- FDA-approved weight loss medications
- HCG diet
- Turbo Shot (which incorporates Vit B12 for energy and other “lipotropics” or fat-blasting agents)
- High grade nutraceuticals (supplements)
- Assistance with nutrition and exercise plans
It is our passion at aNu to help you become the best version of yourself. If you, or someone you know are interested in our medical weight loss options please contact us to set up a consultation with one of our medical weight loss specialists. We hope that you can join us in finding a new you!Read More